We are excited to tell you that the Sherburne Inn is featured in an episode of the new Travel + Leisure 90-Second Insider video series! You can watch the Easy Beach Escapes segment here: http://tandl.me/tPR
For starters our nightly rate includes at no additional charge
- On- and off-street parking
- Luggage assistance and storage
- Concierge services to assist with Island tours,restaurant reservations, beach and bike trail suggestions, the latest scoop on live entertainment, theatre, lectures, concerts, gallery openings, rainy day alternative activities (umbrellas available to borrow)
- Breakfast Baskets delivered each morning to your door
- Bottomless morning coffee/tea service
- Freshly baked cookies and sherry each evening
- Beach chairs/ fresh, dry beach towels each morning
- DVD library, books, games, puzzles
- Guest computer Center with printer
- Unlimited WiFi in and around the grounds of the Inn
- Hand-ironed bed sheets
- Personal laundry services for guests on extended travel
- On site owners looking after guests’ satisfaction and comfort
… in addition to the traditional amenities a traveler often finds like; hair dryers, shampoo/soap/lotion/makeup removers, iron/ironing board, extra pillows and blankets.
As a Proud Partner of the Nantucket Wine Festival, The Sherburne Inn invites you to be our guest during this exciting annual event, May 15-19, 2013. Now in its 17th year, the Nantucket Wine Festival is one of the nation’s most celebrated wine and food events. With more than fifty events over five days, this boutique experience attracts an elite group of leading winemakers from around the world, renowned chefs, and wine and food enthusiasts from across the country. Signature events include the Harbor Gala, Grand Tastings, Charitable Wine Auction, Wine & Food Seminars, Great Wines in Grand Houses series and Culinary Demonstrations.
In the spirit of the Nantucket Wine Festival, we will also be hosting a special reception at the Inn Friday evening. As an Inn guest, you will have the opportunity to meet and greet with a Nantucket Wine Festival luminary while enjoying fine wine and cheese.
Saturday, May 18th, Sherburne Inn guests get a complementary Breakfast on the Harbor from 9 am to noon. The Culinary Tent will be alive with the smell of fresh brewed coffee, teas, gourmet pastries and artisan samples featuring amazing breads and pastries from Pain D’Avignon, with with island bakeries and local fare.
Learn more about the festival at www.Nantucketwinefestival.com
The Sherburne Inn is conveniently located a few short blocks away from event headquarters and offers a delightful B&B from which to enjoy this popular island festival.
Check availability on line or call Susan at 508-228-4425 to help you with your reservation and make your on island arrangements for you.
If you come by fast ferry we can get you discounted ferry tickets!
Copyright © 2013 Sherburne Inn - All Rights Reserved
Powered by WordPress & Atahualpa