Enjoy Fall on Nantucket: Room Sale
There’s no better time to come to Nantucket than September and October.
The summer crowds have left, the restaurants are all open, and the water is still warm.
Any available Queen room/private bath is on sale for $195/night (double/single occupancy only)
Sept. 7- Oct. 15 Sunday-Thursday
Sharon Cross joined the expanding Sherburne Inn team just a few weeks ago as our resident housekeeper. She spent the winter with her husband in Lauderdale Lakes, Florida and she’ll spend the season with us on Nantucket.
Having spent many summers on the Island, Sharon knows Nantucket well. She has an eye for details and will be terrific at maintaining Sherburne Inn’s reputation for outstanding cleaniness with her years of service at the White Elephant Resort where is was the supervisor of the Cottage housekeepers.
She’s already mastered the technique of ironing the guestroom bed linens. We are delighted to have Sharon with us this season! Her unflappable personality and bright smile adds greatly to the friendly ambiance of the Sherburne Inn.
You have a lot of choices when thinking about accommodations on this popular resort island: hotels, inns, b&b’s, guest houses, rental houses and even several motels.
Since I am the owner/operator of one of the 45 Bed and Breakfast / Inns on Nantucket, I would highly recommend considering b&b lodging, particularly if you are planning on a 2-5 day visit to Nantucket without your young children.
Here are some suggestions for evaluating your choices when considering a Nantucket b&b/inn:
- Location, location, location
- Reputation, reviews, website appeal
- Your budget vs posted rates
- Personal priorities such as cleanliness, friendly staff, amenities, AC, private bathrooms, views
- Personal attention so you can customize your time on island to your interests–fine dining, beach exploration, sailing, fishing, shopping, riding bikes, sightseeing, golfing, swimming, eco tours, relaxing, reading, etc.
- Delicious continental breakfast ready when you wish so no time is wasted waiting in line at a small breakfast restaurant
Here are some helpful links to follow for detailed information before you make a decision on where to stay when visiting Nantucket:
Trip Advisor, Twitter, Google
Or just skip over that step and click on our Activities section (above) where you will find over 55 links to neighborhood restaurants, shops, activities, events/festival calendar as well as rates and availability.
Have a happy Nantucket visit!
|Sherburne Inn - All Rights ReservedCopyright © 2014|